Tippmann X16 Foregrip Features
- High-strength construction
- Accurate mil-sim design
- Free-floating design is secure and does not require the use of set screws, compression rings or adapter sleeves that can scratch or damage your barrel
- Designed to accommodate two rail mounts
The X7 X-16 Foregrip from Tippmann and Special Ops Paintball combines great mil-sim looks with functionality and extreme durability. The X7 X-16 Foregrip is a free-floating grip that attaches securely to your marker without the use of set screws, compression rings or adapter sleeves that can damage your barrel. As a member of the comprehensive family of X7 mods, the X-16 foregrip is an interchangeable grip made from extremely resilient glass-filled nylon composite with an integrated aluminum hub, so its one-piece construction is capable of withstanding the intense demands of repeated woodsball play.
The foregrip is designed to accommodate two rail mounts (screw holes provided at the top and bottom of the grip) so you can utilize the tactical accessories of your choice. NOTE: The X7 X16 front sight must be purchased separately.
- Length: 6.5 inches
- Width: 2.5 inches
- Material: Glass-filled nylon composite and aluminum hub
- X-16 foregrip
- X-16 sight with 1.75-inch bottom rail mount. (Extends 2.5-inches above barrel.)
- End cap (for those who prefer not to use the front sight)
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The X-16 front sight is available separately, and not included with this kit. The X7 M-16 front sight contains a 1.75-inch bottom rail mount and fits all standard Tippmann barrels.
Note: Because of the length of the X7 M-16 foregrip, a minimum barrel length of 14-inches is recommended.
- Additional Information